- پشتیبانی از نسخه های
This add-on requires php 5.6 or newer.
This add-on requires XF 2.0.10 or newer.
Do not use MySQL statement-based replication with this add-on
- For threads/conversation/profile pages, automatically marks alerts as read from content on a given page when viewed.
- Mark unread link for individual alerts on the Alerts page.
- Supports the following add-ons:
- Content Ratings 1.3.x
- Global Optional, Alert summarization by selected content type or user
- User Option to prevent marking as read when accessing /accounts/alerts page.
- User Option to prevent summarization when accessing /accounts/alerts page.
- User Option to adjust summarization threshold
- Posts, Conversation, Profile post, profile post comments Likes
- Ratings (From Content Ratings)
- Various conversation related alerts from Conversation Essentials for XF2
- Adds an extra column to xf_alert.
alter table xf_user_alert summerize_id add int(10) unsigned DEFAULT NULL
- 1 extra SELECT query per thread page request when the user has more than zero active alerts.
- If there are alerts to mark as read, then an extra UPDATE is required.
- On accessing alerts above the summarize threshold, fetches all unread alerts and attempts to group them in PHP.
- On successfully generating summary alerts, 2 queries are done. 1 insert to add the summary alert, 1 updating summarized alerts.