- پشتیبانی از نسخه های
- نیاز به ویرایش مجوزهای گروههای کاربری
Allows creating media contests.
Members can submit a video or audio to the media contest thread you create. Any member can then use reactions to vote for their favorite media. Reaction totals along with each post avatar will show at the top of the thread.
(Example of Media contest block)
(Example of Media contest admin link)
(Example of Media contest admin overlay)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User group permissions)
- Shows avatar of submitted post.
- Shows number of reactions of submitted post.
- Clicking reaction count takes you to the post.
- All phrases start with mediacontest_ for your convenience.
- In the options page select the forum where you will have media contests.
- In the user group permissions, select the user groups that will "View" and "Admin" the add-on.
- Create a new thread for a media contest.
- From the more options dropdown, click the Media contest admin link.
- Select the end date for the media contest.
- In post #1 of the thread describe the media contest rules and end date for media submissions.
This add-on will add a new column called 'andy_media_contest_end_date' to the xf_thread table.
Question and Answers:
Q: What happens if a member posts after the media contest end date?
A: Posts made after the media contest end date are not displayed in the media contest block.