- پشتیبانی از نسخه های
Example of Most reactions widget
Example of Options page
Example of User group permissions
All phrases start with mostreactions_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-MostReactions-1.0.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/MostReactions directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
- Admin Control Panel -> Appearance -> Widgets
- Widget definition = Most reactions
- Widget key = most_reactions
- Title = (leave blank)
- Display in positions = Forum list: Sidebar
- Click Save.
Normally you will select Yes to the following User groups:
Unregistered / Unconfirmed
This add-on updates the widget every hour. When you first install the add-on please run the Cron entries manually in order to see the widget:
Admin control panel -> Tools -> Cron entries -> Most likes
Questions and Answers:
Q: When do the reactions count numbers update?
A: They are updated once per hour by Cron entry.
Q: I changed the Days in the Options page, why does the title still show "Most Reactions - past 7 days" in the widget?
A: The phrase called mostreactions_most_reactions_past_x_days needs to updated.