- پشتیبانی از نسخه های
- نیاز به ویرایش مجوزهای گروههای کاربری
A fully integrated shopping cart system based on thread information.
This add-on is designed for admins that have items to sell. Selecting which items to purchase and paying with PayPal are just a few clicks away.
(Example of Thread with purchase link)
(Example of Shopping cart)
(Example of Shopping cart checkout)
(Example of Shopping cart admin link)
(Example of Shopping cart edit page)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User group permissions)
- Each thread can have a unique shopping cart added with single or multiple items.
- Each item can have up to two drop down options.
- Specify shipping charge for each shopping cart.
- PayPal email 'Notifications of payment received' includes members username and link to the thread.
- All phrases start with shoppingcart_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-ShoppingCart-1.0.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/ShoppingCart directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
- Go to the Options page and enter your PayPal email address.
- Go to the User group permissions and set the following permissions.
Registered -> View -> Yes
Administrative -> Admin -> Yes
- Create a thread where items will be sold.
- Click More options and the Shopping cart admin link.
- Click the Shopping cart add link and select the number of items you will be selling in this thread.
- Click the Shopping cart edit link to edit item details. Keep in mind that 'Option select' fields need to have each option separated by a comma.
- Click the Shopping cart shipping link and enter shipping costs.
- Copy the Shopping cart link and paste it into the first post of the thread.
Q: Are other methods of payments supported besides PayPal?
Q: Is it possible to add tax?
Q: Is it possible for the thread starter to have their PayPal account credited?
A: No. Only the admin or the email entered into the Options page will receive payment from PayPal.