- پشتیبانی از نسخه های
- نیاز به ویرایش مجوزهای گروههای کاربری
The Trader add-on is designed to work on forums that use threads and posts to describe items for sale.
(Example of Trader history link in thread view)
(Example of Trader history page)
(Example of Selling history page)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User group permissions)
- Trader history button in thread view.
- Trader history button in profile page.
- Trader history button in member card.
- Members can provide feedback on sellers and buyers.
- Members can edit their rating for specified time.
- Admin can edit or delete any rating.
- Import XenTrader function.
- All phrases start with trader_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-Trader-2.1.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/Trader directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
- View- Ability to view seller and buyer feedback.
- Rate- Ability to provide seller and buyer feedback.
- Admin- Ability to edit or delete any feedback.
This add-on creates a table called xf_andy_trader in your database. It also adds two fields to your xf_user table.
Questions and Answers:
Q: How often is the number which indicates how many ratings a member has updated?
A: The number is updated once per hour.
Q: Can you include a link to the thread a feedback was given?
A: No. Classified threads are often deleted, clicking on dead links is not good.
Q: How do I import XenTrader data?
A: After installing Trader, add "trader/importxentrader" to your forum URL and press the enter key. The import process will confirm when it's done. Note you must have an empty xf_andy_trader table for the import process to function.