Easily create a widget homepage like a portal page. Add any widget to any widget homepage position. Use you imagination and create homepage to suit your needs.
- adds a dedicated page for your homepage (or some other page)
- many widget positions (see also map below):
- sidenav (left side)
- sidebar (right side)
- container top
- column top left
- column top right
- container middle
- column bottom left
- column bottom right
- container bottom
- set user group permissions to view the page
- public navigation tab is automatically created (by default it is an icon, but you can easily change it)
- option to remove page title
- option to remove breadcrumbs (top only, both or none)
< widget homepage map - help with the map to add the widgets to right positions >
When you create a widget (or use the existing one), check the map above to select the right positions for a widget.
You can add more widgets to the same position. It works with the XenForo widget system so it should be familiar.
NOTE: you don't have to use all positions. For instance, if you don't choose sidenav and sidebar you can use only the container and column positions. Or any other combination.
This is how it will look on the mobile:
Note that sidenav position on mobile will show like this (after you tap the Navigation button - look in the above screen):
< another simple demo with widgets >
Don't forget to set the view permissions first:
Public navigation - you can add sub-navigation items:
Change the index page route to homepage/ and your landing page will be your widget homepage: