- پشتیبانی از نسخه های
- نیاز به ویرایش مجوزهای گروههای کاربری
- مورد نیاز اضافی
- displays members with roles on it's own page.
- can display roles on user profiles and tooltip (see screen shots)
- can display roles in posts (above the message)
- can display who the thread starter is when viewing a thread
- supports custom user titles (displayed first) for members belonging to a usergroup that is selected as a role. It does not support HTML that is added to a custom user title as this permission based
- adds a legend widget to forum home listing roles which are displayed in the user name css
- you may select if the roles page displays users by user id, or by user group id (see screen shot)
- there is a filter on the roles page that allows viewing members to filter by role and by staff or not staff
- adds style properties for the roles page and the widget
This add-on does not use pagination. If you have a hundred moderators on your site it is best not to set the moderating group as a role. If enough people request pagination, or a more link to be added, then I will add it for the next release.
Queries: the roles page uses the standard XF queries plus one additional query. All other areas do not generate any additional queries.