- پشتیبانی از نسخه های
- نیاز به ویرایش مجوزهای گروههای کاربری
- مورد نیاز اضافی
After installation, be sure to go to AdminCP->Tools->Rebuild caches and select [EAE] Rebuild user thread counts.
- respects forums that do not increase message counts for members. Threads moved in and out of these forums have the thread starters thread count adjusted appropriately.
- updates thread counts for users if the thread is made visible/not visible, or deleted.
- you may search for members from the AdminCP that have posted between X and Y threads.
- you may award trophies to members that have posted at least X threads, or created no more than Y threads.
- members with the most threads are listed on the members stats page.
- you may limit node access, viewing node content, or creating new threads/replying to threads in a node based on thread count (permission based).
- you may choose to show a members thread count on the message user info block via style properties.
- thread counts listed on a members profile page and mini profile (Tooltip) are searchable.
- Minimum number of threads to view node. If members have less threads created in other forums than the amount set here they will not be able to view this node.
- Minimum number of threads to view threads by others. If they can view this node they will not be able to view others threads if they do not have X amount of started threads in other nodes. If a member has not posted in this node and they can not view others threads they will be shown private in lieu of the last post info.
- Minimum number of threads to create thread. Members with less threads than the amount set here will not be able to create their own threads in this forum.
- Minimum number of threads to reply. Members will need to have X amount of threads started to make replies in this forum.
Prefixed with eae_tc_
Inserts eaetc_thread_count column in the xf_user table on install. Uninstall removes that column.