- پشتیبانی از نسخه های
This addon integrates Google Search Engine in your forum allowing users to search the forum with Google search.
Moreover, Google search can be automatically performed if standart xenForo search system haven't found anything or failed.
Please read the installation instructions.
Google Search button
A small "Search using Google" button can be found inside search menu:
Google Search tab
A new tab called "Google search" can be found on "Search" page (when clicking on "Advanced search..." in search menu).
Google Search results
Google search results colors and language can be set via Google Search Engine page (see "Installation" section).
Search results additional tab
If user used default xenForo search system and provided keywords, he can switch between "Form search" and "Google search" results tabs without page reloading:
"Try anyways" mode
This mode automatically performs a Google search if xenForo search system haven't found anything or failed.
For example, by default you can't search words that are shorter than 4 letters. In this case you will see the following error:
The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common
With "Try anyways" mode enabled you will see this:
"No results found" message is not a problem anymore:
- Register your Google Search Engine
- Choose full width style:
- Download the addon
- Upload contents of upload folder to your forum root
- In admin control panel go to "Addons" section and install Google Search
- Go to "Google search options" option-group in Options and enter your Google Search Engine ID for addon to work
- Uninstall the addon from ACP
- Go to forum root folder and remove js/GoogleSearch folder.