- پشتیبانی از نسخه های
- Log to a file
- Send logs via email
- Emailed logs are deduplicated and buffered
- Configure minimum logging levels for files vs email logging
- Add extra visitor data to logs: user_id and username
- Add extra web data to logs: current request URI, request method and client IP
- Test tool included to verify that logs are being written to disk - go to AdminCP > Tools > Checks and tests > Test Monolog
By default, this addon will log events to a file called internal_data/monolog.log - this is configurable.
To use the default logging facility, do the following in your addon code:
usage instructions for Monolog.
You can create your own handler stack to customise how things are logged:
Refer to Handlers, Formatters and Processors for more information.