- پشتیبانی از نسخه های
- نیاز به ویرایش مجوزهای گروههای کاربری
Survivor is a popular variant of Pickem where you only select a single team for the week and if you get it correct, you move onto the next week, if not you receive a strike and depending on the pool type (single, double or triple elimination), you may be eliminated.
- User Permissions
- Pool Permissions
- Unlimited Pools
- Unlimited Sports (team vs team sports)
- Unlimited Teams
- Unlimited Seasons
- Multiple Pool Types (Currently supports standard, Spread, Draw and Survivor)
- Alerts to remind players to make their picks
- Comments System
- Set a style per Pool
- User Criteria that can be used for Trophies/Promotions
- Phrased for Translations
- 3 Widget Definitions used to create various pickem related widgets.
Auto Picks: Life gets busy at times, so Pickem has an "Auto picks" function (per pool), that will make your picks for you if you have not submitted yet (the check happens during the 2nd reminder process).
Pick Distribution: This single module lists all games/matches for the given week with a percentage of picks placed on those teams. Draw pools adds an extra "draw" column to each match.