- پشتیبانی از نسخه های
- نیاز به ویرایش مجوزهای گروههای کاربری
- مورد نیاز اضافی
A TeamSpeak 3 server, PHP 5.4+
- Allows for XenForo user groups to be synced with TeamSpeak server groups. Essentially this allows you to automate the giving and removing of TeamSpeak server groups based on the groups that a XenForo user is part of. Users can associate their TeamSpeak identities with their XenForo usernames to establish a sync.
- Criteria support to target users who have linked their TeamSpeak identities and those who have not.
- Two-way syncing between TeamSpeak identities and XenForo user groups.
- Update TeamSpeak identity descriptions upon successful sync to track who a TeamSpeak user is on the forum.
- Map user and IP address bans to your TeamSpeak server.
- Manage your TeamSpeak instance from the ACP.
- View connected clients across multiple virtual servers.
- Send alerts to connected clients via the ACP.
- Support for XenForo's widget system with a widget for server viewing.
- New for XenForo 2.x:The add-on can now send XenForo alerts straight to your TeamSpeak client. All types of alerts are supported out of the box with zero configuration required.
- Users can opt-out of this behaviour by adjusting the appropriate setting within their Account Preferences area.
- Admins can disable the feature via the options area.
- Extract the contents of the .zip file provided upon successful purchase.
- Upload the contents of the 'upload' folder to your root XenForo directory.
- Install the add-on through the XenForo Admin Control Panel.
- Enter your TeamSpeak server details in the Admin Control Panel under the 'NixFifty: TeamSpeak 3 Integration Options' group.
Every effort has been made to ensure this add-on works in as many TeamSpeak environments as possible. Some environments may not be compatible with features of this add-on due to configuration decisions made by your web and TeamSpeak host and this is beyond our control.
If you are unsure as to whether or not your TeamSpeak server will be able to function with this add-on, you are welcome to open a Support Ticket and I can check for you before a purchase is made.