- پشتیبانی از نسخه های
If you’ve got a lot of content on your forums that cover a wide variety of subjects, how do you organize it all?
Utilizing nodes is only half of the solution. Too few and your community will have a hard time finding the specific content they need in a node. Too many and they’ll have a hard time deciding which node will have what they want. Prefixes help, too, but with a lot of content and slower connections, reloading every time you want to adjust your search results can be a hassle.
Filter gives your visitors the ability to easily drill down to the content they want - without a refresh - utilizing the filter widget or the filter bar to load the results directly in the page they are on without waiting for a page to load.
- Simple configuration - no advanced setup required!
- Works with existing nodes and prefixes.
- Add the [TH] Filter widget to supported pages.
- Determine what the default filter in widgets on the “All Threads” page should be; Prefixes, Nodes, or both.
- Assign a fixed color value randomly to nodes without a color already set automatically.
- Filter results to find desired content easily.
- Dynamically filter results in-page without a refresh.